July 5, 2011

My first Muslauf.

It's still a work in progress, but it went very well so far. I've bought an old bike, sanded it and powercoated it in about a week (it took me 3 hours and 10 kilometers without waiting for the appointment with sand-blaster) and another 2 hours to assemble it back into a freeride bike.


Next step is to order some awesome stuf from www.singlespeedshop.de and www.sjscycles.co.uk and make it work as it was meant to be in the first place. Sorry I don't have all the pictures of the process, but i will provide some detailed photos of the frame and everything else asap :D

3 comments:

mlaka said...

I can`t really see here , is it black or brown?

maki said...

It's somethingsomething matte black. it's a little glossy because of powercoating, they can't get you the true matte color.

fortunajda said...

kul, me veseli da te je preprical muslauf!

older posts - archive

Random archive post:


this site is non commercial and ad-free / our contact is: muslauf (at) gmail.com ;

If you want to chat with us, our fb group is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/78273081648/