September 2, 2008

Time to go...

Summer is over and its time for me go back to the futur... I mean Finland.
I'm leaving at Friday and these last days are quite busy. In Finland I will
continue my "Vintage Racer" project which I started at Spring. Its 90's
Peugeot what I will convert to be early 1900's Fixie. Parts like sprocket,
rearhub, handlebar, etc. are from 30's. I will need to use brake on it cause
those NOS chains what I will get for it are not so strong. I need to check
what I will do whit those tube rims. I will keep you updated and informed
when I will return on Slovenian Fixie scene!

See you!








































More HERE

4 comments:

TLS said...

What about quick ride tomorrow or day after? I have to study and stuff but I'll take some time for a ride!

btw, awesome forks on that bike, I'm looking for a similar ones for pista, but its hard to find, they are columbus chrome forks. really fluent design, without visible welds.

trashcore said...

Ok. Have a good time up there and stay safe! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about the racer..

Fury said...

The graphics on this bike are SICK. Love it.

trashcore said...

I have to make this comment about the graphics. Nice touch with karantanija panter as bike badge..

older posts - archive

Random archive post:


this site is non commercial and ad-free / our contact is: muslauf (at) gmail.com ;

If you want to chat with us, our fb group is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/78273081648/