September 12, 2008

spain/portugal

So, in a few hours I'm off to Spain/Portugal for some vacation. I already have some tips on what to
check out in Barecelona and Madrid, but I'm looking for more. If anyone knows any cool shops or
other stuff that's interesting. Drop a comment. If I get some good flicks there might be a photo
report when I get back.

And as bonus, here are two links to photos of FG riders in my old town, Malmö. During a very wet
race
and during a day trip to cycling mecca Copenhagen.

See you in October.

2 comments:

TLS said...

Keep posting when you will be there! There are some nice fixed scene in madrid, check http://www.fixidixi.com/ we met some guys from madrid here in ljubljana and they told they know fixed scene there, one was riding fixed.

trashcore said...

Yeah I was planning to contact them about their flipflop hub I'm also gonna send a mail to dirkdarko.com or whatever they are called in Barcelona. The spanish cities had lots of nice bikes, didn't spot a fixie yet, but some nicely colored bmxs and old racers.. Here Lisboa, no one rides a bike...

older posts - archive

Random archive post:


this site is non commercial and ad-free / our contact is: muslauf (at) gmail.com ;

If you want to chat with us, our fb group is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/78273081648/