June 28, 2008

Fixed Rog

Zivjo,

my name is Olli and I'm from Finland. I'm in Slovenia for this summer
and I wanted to have Fixed gear bike to drive around the Ljubljana.
So I made one:

This bike is made out of junk, costs so far 0 euros. Rear hub is old
single speed hub where I did weld sproket from old torpedo hub.
There is still coming loads of mods. I will atleast shorten the frame
a bit and then paint it. It still needs: better cranks, pedals, seat
(something I already have in post) real velodrome handle bars could be
great too.

I hope to get frame modified next week.




bigger pic

1 comment:

TLS said...

Hi!

Awesome price/performance ratio on that bike!
I think you should keep that bars, velodrome bars are very uncomfortable to ride when holding on top (because they are not straight when you hold it). I'll put velodrom drop bars on my pista next time we meet, for test ride.

Thanks for post! Keep us updated, we should make whole community whit that page:).

older posts - archive

Random archive post:


this site is non commercial and ad-free / our contact is: muslauf (at) gmail.com ;

If you want to chat with us, our fb group is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/78273081648/